Every thing hurts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
After hearing what my son and DIL are still going through I can't help thinking about all those (like my kid) that screamed, back then, that the whole Covid-19 thing was just a whole bunch of BS made-up by our government; how fake everything was; all the 'crap' about wearing masks and keeping distance; and his almost violent objections to getting vaccinated.
We had some real doozy arguments between us because I had chosen to be vaxed while he did not. Still cannot say whether the precautions helped or not (don't really care actually) . . . but as it turned out, he and his got the bug and is still 'paying the bill', while I did not. Fate? Karma? Divine intervention? Precautions taken? :anyone:
After waiting a full year to see what, if any, complications would arise from the COVID vaccination, my wife and I took it! Three days later we were both DEATHLY SICK, as sick as I have ever been, and I'm 77 years old! This lasted for over a week!! we were suppose to get a booster in 30 daysl, I think? I called my family doctor, and he said what we likley had was just a normal reaction to this vaccine! So we took the booster, the same day, my wife and I were sicker than a dog, AGAIN!!! This time it only lasted about three days. I never clamed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but, I did figure out it's not terribly bright to take anything that makes you sick TWICE, because some talking head on TV, or some crooked politician, you wouldn't believe no matter what they said, told you to!! NO MORE COVID VACS, FOr ME!!!!!!!!! I was telling my family doctor about this, a month ot r two later, and he ran a blood test to see if I had COVID. He said the antibodies created by the vaccine, looked different from the atibodies created from actually having the disease. I had had the disease, according to this test!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im 56, I don't sleep great any more unless I drink heavy and that really isnt a solution. I know Ive got arthritis coming up, it runs in the family and the last few xrays Ive had for different VA claims shows it progressing nicely so there's that. I'm just bitching
Weed helps alot.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you'll think I'm crazy but have you ever gone or considered going to a chiropractor? A good chiropractor will be able to do some adjustments and get things more aligned. After a visit, then go get a massage to keep the muscles loosened. NOT THAT KIND OF MASSAGE and I'm talking about the muscles in your BACK not the love muscle!

Caveat: This may not work if you've been hit by a car or a tree! :)
been seeing one for 35 years and your spot on.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After waiting a full year to see what, if any, complications would arise from the COVID vaccination, my wife and I took it! Three days later we were both DEATHLY SICK, as sick as I have ever been, and I'm 77 years old! This lasted for over a week!! we were suppose to get a booster in 30 daysl, I think? I called my family doctor, and he said what we likley had was just a normal reaction to this vaccine! So we took the booster, the same day, my wife and I were sicker than a dog, AGAIN!!! This time it only lasted about three days. I never clamed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but, I did figure out it's not terribly bright to take anything that makes you sick TWICE, because some talking head on TV, or some crooked politician, you wouldn't believe no matter what they said, told you to!! NO MORE COVID VACS, FOr ME!!!!!!!!! I was telling my family doctor about this, a month ot r two later, and he ran a blood test to see if I had COVID. He said the antibodies created by the vaccine, looked different from the atibodies created from actually having the disease. I had had the disease, according to this test!
It's all a farce. Who would create a virus that 'gains it's function'. And then design and insist on a vaccine to keep you alive. There is no good virus that exist. Why make it 'gain'.
Only a mad man would do this. I could go on but......

Latest posts

Top Bottom