Every thing hurts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I dunno about that. My pain management doc literally keeps me from being curled up in med bawling my eyes out all the time. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Well, that's not true. I do know what I'd do but people don't like it when you talk about un-aliving yourself.
Pain management helped, but I was doped up and brain was in a fog, physical therapy, has been more helpful than anything else.
Now on to the whole dispensary thing, I had a bad bout of insomnia, lasted about two months, VA sent me to the mental health department, I told the shrink that I had bought thc gummies and a thc vape, while in California, 1/3rd of a gummy an hour before bed and a couple hits of the vape, right before bedtime….sleeping like a baby.
Shrink said that I had found the answer.
I now have my med marijuana card.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pain management helped, but I was doped up and brain was in a fog, physical therapy, has been more helpful than anything else.
Now on to the whole dispensary thing, I had a bad bout of insomnia, lasted about two months, VA sent me to the mental health department, I told the shrink that I had bought thc gummies and a thc vape, while in California, 1/3rd of a gummy an hour before bed and a couple hits of the vape, right before bedtime….sleeping like a baby.
yeah, marijuana is definitely the answer for some. Sadly, I'm starting a job where I can't use marijuana because its a special security classification something or other. Maybe later on in my career I'll be able to. I remember it being a lifesaver for chronic pain, and for calming my overactive brain. Had some pretty gruesome stuff happen too on top of my chronic crap, but never had to take opiates or anything of the sort.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Honestly I wish. Oddly enough pot does me like opioids do "normal" people. I'm worthless as tits on a boar hog. With Percocet I'm functional. I've never had anything even resembling withdrawal and on the days that my pain is lower and doesn't need "managed" I skip it completely and just stick to NSAIDs. 🤷 I dunno ... I'm a weird cat.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been crawling under the house for 2 days trying to find a tiny propane leak with spray bottle and soapy water. It's belly crawl only and some places belly on the ground and back rubbing floor joist. Yes everything hurts .

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone been to an Airrosti Rehab Center for pain management?

I don’t know what I did yesterday, but I was barely able to get out of bed this morning with like a pinched nerve in my lower back. My wife has been to the Airrosti place and has offered to make me an appointment for this afternoon.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah but as another member mentioned, that's a no-go for me in my current position. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom