Executive Order 14067

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know if this has been posted, but I’m hearing that Biden is issuing this executive order and it’s supposed to have a dramatic effect on banking and currency.

I did a Google to look it up and there’s a lot of legalize in there that I don’t understand.

I know it’s not much, but I know someone here can look into this and tell us if we need to be concerned.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was already signed into effect back in March. It appears to be the US gov asserting that the only official currencies are the ones they create.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Currency is anything that is generally accepted to have value as a medium of exchange so that it can be traded for goods and services."

Gov has nothing to do with it. That being said, the Gov can decide to only accept Gov issued currency, but beyond that, they can't control it.
You also know that even though something is "Not currency" the Gov will still tax it as such.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
they literally imported 50,000,000 illegals into a nation of 300,000,000 and are now like "wait....why is everyone hiding their transactions in some "alternate economy"?"

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's my understanding that executive orders apply to Gov. offices and or Branches only.
The private sector is bound by laws established by Congress. But I suspect I will get corrected
caused I really don't know.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's my understanding that executive orders apply to Gov. offices and or Branches only.
The private sector is bound by laws established by Congress. But I suspect I will get corrected
caused I really don't know.
I'm surprised 5 or 6 people haven't done so. Don't worry some will show up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom