Extreme Left Violence: A Rising Concern

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't give any personally identifying info about the case until it's over. In any case, what is our leader Trump doing to reduce violence? What is our Republican controlled Congress doing? Some (any) leadership and diplomacy on these issues would be very effective right now.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard a preacher say once but can't remember where that "The Ten Commandments say Thou shalt not kill but when someone speaks harshly of another and spreads false rumors they're killing someone's reputation. and that is murder" I sort of agree with him, these days a lot of falsehoods are said by the media and real dolts believe anything they hear.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And obama and dems are still spewing the hatred. It's called free speech isn't? That's what people like YG SAY. YG wants the republicans to stop free speech.

Nah, I fully support free speech, and never said otherwise. There is a very obvious lack of speech from Trump in the context of de-escalating violence. In fact, he's escalated it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom