Extreme Left Violence: A Rising Concern

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard a preacher say once but can't remember where that "The Ten Commandments say Thou shalt not kill but when someone speaks harshly of another and spreads false rumors they're killing someone's reputation. and that is murder" I sort of agree with him, these days a lot of falsehoods are said by the media and real dolts believe anything they hear.
The preacher needs a dictionary. Gossip isn't murder; even lying isn't murder. They're sins on their own, but murder--by definition--results in the death of a human.
Nah, I fully support free speech, and never said otherwise. There is a very obvious lack of speech from Trump in the context of de-escalating violence. In fact, he's escalated it.
https://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017...strategist-launches-campaign-huntrepublicans/
Watch him defend his position at http://video.foxnews.com/v/5477000115001/?#sp=show-clips , and before you compare him to Ted Nugent, remember that Ted was speaking entirely on his own behalf, but Mr. Devine is a paid employee of the Democrat Party, and not in a minor role--he's a strategist for them, and went on national TV under that banner.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017...strategist-launches-campaign-huntrepublicans/
Watch him defend his position at http://video.foxnews.com/v/5477000115001/?#sp=show-clips , and before you compare him to Ted Nugent, remember that Ted was speaking entirely on his own behalf, but Mr. Devine is a paid employee of the Democrat Party, and not in a minor role--he's a strategist for them, and went on national TV under that banner.
Devine is escalating violence as well, and I disagree with his argument that it's a necessary next step for Democrats. We need de-escalation and diplomacy from all sides.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't give any personally identifying info about the case until it's over. In any case, what is our leader Trump doing to reduce violence? What is our Republican controlled Congress doing? Some (any) leadership and diplomacy on these issues would be very effective right now.

I don't think even you can blame lack of production on Trump, the dems have stood in the way of most every single appointee? They are vowing resist period, regardless of what the bill is they are just going to resist......regardless of the issue they will resist it's become the lefts creedo.

Trump is much further left on some issues than Obama ever was right, he was pure left with zero desire to concede anything to the right. (and thus the lines were drawn) .....Obama rammed his agenda down the throats of the right when he had the chance then lost the ability to do so. There has been zero attempts by the left to work in a bipartisan way on anything with the Trump whitehouse. I understand they don't like him, hell I don't care for him either but they know Obamacare will fail and the dems should want to repeal and replace also but that would mean admitting the obamacare was total ****, and it was just that total garbage from inception. But the dems don't want to admit that the Obama's legacy legislation was junk ...... everything Obama said was a lie, lower premiums? Like your doctor keep your doctor, they lied to get the bill passed .....

The democrats have as much of a role in the disfunction in Washington as the Rebublicans, the problem with anti gun laws is a simple one....when you say only these people can have guns and these "other people" can't the problem is very very very easy to define. WHO gets to decide who the "other people" are? Who makes the call that jimmy can own and johnny can't? When you have two list .....the people who can and people who can't own guns the democrats will do everything they can to get people onto the "can't own gun list"

Latest posts

Top Bottom