Fallin Says 10 Commandments Will Stay Regardless of Courts Decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Beginning at Genesis 2:4 the Saturnist (Satanist) worship becomes obvious and is the dominant theme of the bible thereafter. Christianity, Juduism and Islam are all Abrahamic based religions of the occult worship of Saturn (El, the Bull, Lord of the Rings, etc). The "Lord God" (with all it's negative human attributes of wrath, vengence, jealousy, etc) from Genesis 2:4 onward is not the same as God (the actual Creator of the universe) referenced from Genesis 1:1 through Genesis 2:3.

The bible, quran, torah (and especially the talmud) are handbooks of Saturn/Satan worship. So many tools in the world.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am of Christian orientation and I strongly feel that the monument does not belong on city, state, or federal grounds. Religion has ZERO place in government. While the monument is not a declaration of official religion, it is absolutely an endorsement, and that is unacceptable. too many people believe that their religion is the only one. I had a conversation with a friend who is a pastor recently who told me that if you do not believe in the Christian covenants, that you do not go to heaven, period. So all the jews, muslims, budhists, hindus, etc simply cannot go to heaven because they were raised in a culture that is not Christian. Bull crap. God has many faces, the Christian/jewish/muslim god is just one. Religion is man-made, period. Divine inspiration may certainly have something to do with their formations, but make no mistake, men created religion. To believe that god would simply forsake the majority of people on the earth just because they were born where Christianity was not the norm is seriously sick, and I am not interested in a god like that.

I have had far too many personal experiences with a greater power to dismiss the existence of god, but I am not putting all my chips on a book that was written and re-written by men. There are very few people alive today that have even seen the whole thing. The Catholic church has numerous scrolls locked away in their basement that would shed a lot of light on the subject, but it doesn't fit their narrative.

All of that said, placing that monument on public lands without monuments to ALL other religions is an endorsement.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am of Christian orientation and I strongly feel that the monument does not belong on city, state, or federal grounds. Religion has ZERO place in government. While the monument is not a declaration of official religion, it is absolutely an endorsement, and that is unacceptable. too many people believe that their religion is the only one. I had a conversation with a friend who is a pastor recently who told me that if you do not believe in the Christian covenants, that you do not go to heaven, period. So all the jews, muslims, budhists, hindus, etc simply cannot go to heaven because they were raised in a culture that is not Christian. Bull crap. God has many faces, the Christian/jewish/muslim god is just one. Religion is man-made, period. Divine inspiration may certainly have something to do with their formations, but make no mistake, men created religion. To believe that god would simply forsake the majority of people on the earth just because they were born where Christianity was not the norm is seriously sick, and I am not interested in a god like that.

I have had far too many personal experiences with a greater power to dismiss the existence of god, but I am not putting all my chips on a book that was written and re-written by men. There are very few people alive today that have even seen the whole thing. The Catholic church has numerous scrolls locked away in their basement that would shed a lot of light on the subject, but it doesn't fit their narrative.

All of that said, placing that monument on public lands without monuments to ALL other religions is an endorsement.

Bravo. You sir, nailed it.

This is also EXACTLY why said Christians may feel they are under fire. I could get into a long talk into this subject, but conversations like the above tend to fall on deaf and arrogant ears.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a conservative Christian, but am in favor of taking it down....Am I the only one that noticed the little engraving just above the eagle?....or the only one that knows what it is?

read the entire thread...I addressed it somewhere in there...THAT is why the neo-con gov wants to keep it I'm sure.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And your point? Obama ignores the Constitution everyday and in many ways defies it.

I already posted earlier a response to him noting that Fallin is actually complying with the Oklahoma Supreme Court ruling since it is currently stayed pending rehearing.

But the politicians don't want you to know that.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pols need to read and consider the third commandment. Taking the name of God in vain means using it in a meaningless or self-promoting way. By wrapping themselves in the ten commandments to further their political ends, it would appear that that is exactly what they are doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom