Fat Boy Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to cops gun shop a few weeks ago because i was on the way through okc and had called to see if they had mlok accessories. Plus I enjoy looking through new to me gun shops. On the phone they had said mlok rails, in person they did not. Apparently didnt know the difference in moe rails and mlok rails. But nice fella none the less.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to cops gun shop a few weeks ago because i was on the way through okc and had called to see if they had mlok accessories. Plus I enjoy looking through new to me gun shops. On the phone they had said mlok rails, in person they did not. Apparently didnt know the difference in moe rails and mlok rails. But nice fella none the less.
Fat Boy or Cops doesn't know the difference?

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fat Boy or Cops doesn't know the difference?

Have yet to make it up to fat boy tactical yet. Bit of a drive for me. I was at cops in okc. And like said the guy was nice, yet i get home assuming he was correct and i was looking at what i had already wrong. Tried it again then decided to go to my local shop and get what i thought i needed at cops. Magically the true mlok fit my stock as the moe would not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom