Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next Eat and Shoot is Saturday, June 6th at noon, Lexington Range. Details and directions following. What we have so far is that we Will have exploding targets, skeet, and fun. Stay tuned boys and girls.

You will need your hunting license, which can be got at any Wal Mart, Academy, Bass Pro, and I believe H&H for the sum of $20. There is no fee for the range and your license is good for a whole year.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next Eat and Shoot is Saturday, June 6th at noon, Lexington Range. Details and directions following. What we have so far is that we Will have exploding targets, skeet, and fun. Stay tuned boys and girls.

You will need your hunting license, which can be got at any Wal Mart, Academy, Bass Pro, and I believe H&H for the sum of $20. There is no fee for the range and your license is good for a whole year.

:crying: GC has already committed us to work a Volkswagen Car Show in Yukon on the 6th. You guys have fun without me! :crying::crying:

Latest posts

Top Bottom