Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC is building an AR as I type. I am not sure but I think he is almost done with it. He goes in the man cave where he can hide out from me. He showed me once when he got the trigger stuff in ... Next time I see it is when he has the finished product ready to go shoot!

There are certain jobs I simply could not do ... Teacher, LEO, Paramedic, Customer Service Rep ... I got NO people skills whatsoever ... :lookaroun

We will have to go to dinner and celebrate!! Or maybe an ENS ... bout time to get those cranked up again.:thumbup3:

Yeah, I have been trying to get the funds in place for a while, something just always seemed to come up. But I am finally ready to get it built.

I could never be a teacher, it amazes me what they have to put up with these days. I respect all of them and cannot imagine having to do that job. They have to have those 2 1/2 - 3 months off in order to become sane again. Otherwise there would be no teachers.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been trying to get the funds in place for a while, something just always seemed to come up. But I am finally ready to get it built.

I could never be a teacher, it amazes me what they have to put up with these days. I respect all of them and cannot imagine having to do that job. They have to have those 2 1/2 - 3 months off in order to become sane again. Otherwise there would be no teachers.

That was us for a while ... life kept getting in the way of fun stuff ... but we have come full circle ... again ... I am sure the Gods are conspiring against us as I type and something important (read: necessity) will break down and require cash flow ... :P

I was just saying the other day we needed a ENS to celebrate GG becoming a productive citizen. There was some other reason also, but GG's graduation is good enough on it's own.

Hmmmm ... I shall ponder this while I am at the Appleseed this weekend. Let me get back with ya!! I need to holler at Mad Bomber ... seems that the Tinker Gun Club might need to get together also. He has been so instrumental in getting us all together, we might need to return the favor and drag his arse out ... :coffee2:

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I suspect everyone will be rerady for another ENS soon.
Weather has been calling our names for a couple weeks now.
Location isn't important to me, although Ken always treats us right.

I command the brain trust to start planning this post haste!

The great and wonderful Oz has spoken.

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I suspect everyone will be rerady for another ENS soon.
Weather has been calling our names for a couple weeks now.
Location isn't important to me, although Ken always treats us right.

I command the brain trust to start planning this post haste!

The great and wonderful Oz has spoken.

so start it off.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom