Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's ABS plastic. Not something I'd count on. The 3D printers make parts in layers. It's not if but when it will fail.
I don't know if I'd mess with a muzzle break. It might melt if you got the barrel hot.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_28_860154c4452caf4e9ea2b96839b83940.jpg
there's 2 cnc mills in the pic and a larger one that is behind me.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the more interesting aspects of this weekend's ENS is the mix of old technology and new. Lurker with his flintlock, couple of other fellas with their BP rifles, and then there is Prophet whipping up 10-22 receivers with a computer program and a 3D printer. If you'd told me thirty years ago that you could do something like 3D printing, I would have thought you were nuts.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One of the more interesting aspects of this weekend's ENS is the mix of old technology and new. Lurker with his flintlock, couple of other fellas with their BP rifles, and then there is Prophet whipping up 10-22 receivers with a computer program and a 3D printer. If you'd told me thirty years ago that you could do something like 3D printing, I would have thought you were nuts.

Oh he's nuts lol. And your right, the "riffle gonne" has come a long ways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom