Fathers day CONFESSIONS! Lets hear them!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Family was out to dinner a few months ago and my son ordered a corn dog, his is 5. The place served the footlong corn dogs and when our food arrived he just kept saying over and over as loud as he could,"look at the size of my wiener! I have the biggest wiener in this place! My wiener is huge, just look at!". I couldn't keep from laughing, but at the same time trying to tell him to call it a corn dog, but he kept saying that it's a wiener dog. Just never put dog on the end when he would talk about how big it was.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
B96brig4CC said:
Family was out to dinner a few months ago and my son ordered a corn dog, his is 5. The place served the footlong corn dogs and when our food arrived he just kept saying over and over as loud as he could,"look at the size of my wiener! I have the biggest wiener in this place! My wiener is huge, just look at!". I couldn't keep from laughing, but at the same time trying to tell him to call it a corn dog, but he kept saying that it's a wiener dog. Just never put dog on the end when he would talk about how big it was.

Now that is funny.... My wife would have left and went out to the car for me to deal with it if I had started laughing about it. Awesome!

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son spent a lot of time riding with me when he was young, about 2-3 years old.

One day he was riding with my mother in law, when a truck pulled out in front of her
and she had to slam on the brakes.
My son pops off loud and clear "Damn woman driver"

I still hear about that one...

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this is not a father's day story but when i was about 3ish years old I embarrassed the hell out of my mom and grandmother. My family is strict (borderline OCD) about washing your hands with soapy water and all that jazz, so thats the background of my story.

At Six Flags my mom took me into the women's bathroom to pee and I saw a lady not wash her hands, so I chased her out of the bathroom and into the crowds of people yelling "You didnt wash your hands! Mam you didn't wash your hands!" I finally caught her and tugged on her shirt to MAKE SURE she knew, then my mom scooped me up and rushed me away. Talk about embarrassing......

Latest posts

Top Bottom