Favorite Aftershave??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Some how this summer, maybe from the heat, I switched to aftershave for my main cologne substitute. I guess later on in the fall, I'll switch back to cologne, maybe not.

I've come to like Pinaud/Clubman Aftershave items. Here in OKC, Wal Greens carries one product and thats it. Usually you have to go online and find it.

**I have found an old barber supply store that carries quite a bit of Pinaud/Clubman products. Anderson Barber and Beauty Supply 1200 W Main,OKC.

2 blocks West of Western, of Main street...not the best area!!

My wife and I went there after work**My wife keeps asking me how I find places quite like this** You don't need a beauty/barber license to purchase.
They have a couple of old barber chairs that would look cool in my man cave!!!

So here is my score:
Clubman Special Reserve
awww.theweightofdust.org_wp_content_uploads_2009_08_clubman_pinaud.jpg

Pinaud Clubman Aftershave
[Broken External Image]

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
[Broken External Image]

My wife thinks they smell very nice and light for summer!!

List your aftershave-NOT COLOGNE-I'll post up about that later on-just aftershave.

Cohiba

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm knee deep in guns, NFA-DD-AOW, to bolt action, lever, semi auto pistols and Colt SAA pistols. For some reason this year, I'm a little burned out on guns and I'd thought I'd throw out a few other subjects......Aftershave, razors, whiskey/whisky, NFL Packages on Cox(don't have it) Direct TV NFL packages...Cuban cigars.......to who knows what!!??

**Wife keeps wanting me to go shoot, some reason-just slowed down(burned out for now??)...maybe catching my second wind??!!

Cohiba

Yojinbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gentlemen use Geo F Trumper's Extract of Persian Limes if you can find it this side of the pond. Glass bottle only - avoid the plastic (the lime does not do well in plastic bottles).

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aqua velva for the hot days. I've also got two from the shave den. Iced lime (with menthol) and bourbon vanilla. For fall and winter i prefer boosters oak moss. No cooling, but great scent. Wish it stayed around for longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom