Favorite Gospel Song

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ron Block's "A Living Prayer" as sung by Alison Krauss. Altough I'm pretty biased... Alison sings my favorite version of EVERYTHING, I would buy an album of her singing a dictionary.

Here's Allison singing that song when they were here at the Brady last time. Gives me chills thinking about her voice on that song. [Broken External Image]

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's Allison singing that song when they were here at the Brady last time. Gives me chills thinking about her voice on that song. [Broken External Image]

I've only had an opportunity to see AKUS live once, it annoyed me to pay $60 a piece for tickets and now that I've done it... I will pay $100 without blinking if they come to OKC again.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this rendition was awesome.

Thank you, sir, for posting that. It is the very same rendition I referred to in post#9. I don't know how to embed videos in my posts, so I am glad you do, because that is one of the greatest performances I have ever seen. It brings tears to my eyes every time I see Carrie sing that finale with all her heart and soul, as the crowd, many with tears in their own eyes, comes to its feet. Thank you, again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom