Favorite Hot Sauce

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cholula and Louisiana are my favorites depending on what it is getting put on. If you occasionally like a little sweet hot flavor, try a bottle of Chef Paul Prudhomme Magic Pepper Sauce. Some fresh hot corn tortillas, a spread of butter, and a few shots of this as it says is magic. It is hard to find sometimes. I went to a shop in Owasso that sold primarily pepper sauce. Must have had well over a hundred different ones. I asked the clerk if they had it and I just couldn't see it, but she said she never heard of it. I order if from Amazon.

Magic.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big lots carries a line of foods called Fresh Fines brand, every product we've had has been good. Not hot but the Peach, vidalia onion hot sauce is good stuff. Bad thing is after I wipe every bottle off the shelf it takes years to replace so I have to travel to another town for a fix.🤣

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, Head Country BBQ sauce is damn near too hot for me. I'm a wuss when it comes to spicy foods.

I remember several years ago, I helped ef9turbo work security at an Asian restaurant grand opening in Tulsa one night. At the end of the evening, the owner presented us both with a huge boxed dinner to go. One of the foods was curry chicken. I had never had it before.

I thought I was gonna die! :yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom