Favorite hot sauce on your eggs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OF THESE CHOICES, what is your favorite for eggs (especially on fried eggs)?

• Tabasco

• Louisiana

• Cholula

• Frank's Red hot

• One of the green sauces (please which brand specify below)

• Other (only vote this if you hate the other choices)

Results are only viewable after voting.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I try to avoid sauces with preservatives (that is one reason I love Tabasco, low sodium and no artificial preservatives). However, I gotta tell you that this stuff is pretty good. Never tried it on eggs but I have been meaning to.

1684355367498.png

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I go back and fourth with full-on salsa vs just a "sauce". Right now I am on a sauce kick.

I like Louisiana on fried chicken but of the sauces, it is one of the higher in sodium if you need to watch that. I need to try the chipolte Tabasco too.

I buy that stuff when i can find it...love the stuff...REAL good on bean burritos with sour cream...I have been meaning to try their queso recipe on the jar.

As for eggs, love it on eggs but as mentioned, I struggle between a full-on salsa vs a sauce. Same on burritos...sometimes a mexican hot sauce paired with jalopenos does the trick and no salsa needed...especially with this stuff below!

View attachment 377431
Another thing I like on eggs is the Flatiron pepper spices. Amazing! I love the Hatch Valley green and the 4 pepper blend! The red(2nd) is awesome on Pizza!!!
https://www.flatironpepper.com/?gad=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4dacrZ39_gIVgSitBh3DTAhSEAAYASAAEgJaKvD_BwE

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another thing I like on eggs is the Flatiron pepper spices. Amazing! I love the Hatch Valley green and the 4 pepper blend! The red(2nd) is awesome on Pizza!!!
https://www.flatironpepper.com/?gad=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4dacrZ39_gIVgSitBh3DTAhSEAAYASAAEgJaKvD_BwE
Thanks...I am a HUGE fan of dried pepper flakes on pizza so I'll try this.

Also, Tabasco makes their own brand of siracha sauce that is less asian food tasting than the regular brand since it also contains some Tabasco sauce...I recommend trying it on pizza.

Melt some real butter in the microwave with a teaspoon or two of minced garlic (fresh or jar and make sure some juice gets in there) and some Italian seasoning in the butter (before melted). Then eat the Pizza with the crushed flakes and the siracha and drizzle and dip your slice in the garlic butter, or just the crust if you like.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anymore the hot sauces have been tamed a bit in my opinion.
I really like Tabasco on my eggs. Over easy and spank em with black coffee. The coffee reacts with the sauce and I kind of get a second burn when I drink it. More of a peppery heat than a temperature heat.

Has anyone else had that experience?

Latest posts

Top Bottom