Feedback Links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have a link to your feedback in your signature line, it appears that you just need to revise the link to your feedback thread (which is still there)

Go to your feedback thread and cut and paste the link from the address bar and replace the one you currently with it have and you should be good to go.

BC

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've sent a PM to Kelly with a URL rewrite he can do in .htaccess to remove the "t=". Hopefully it will work, as without it all of the OSA threads will disappear from Google.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Changing links is fine. All that .htaccess tweak will do is remove the "t=" for people who haven't changed their links if/when it gets implemented.

Instead of showthread.php?t=60526&highlight=HMFIC it will read showthread.php?60526&highlight=HMFIC automagically.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, your smart. I'm sorry now that I called you a thug in the "show us your wives" thread"

:sorry1:

Changing links is fine. All that .htaccess tweak will do is remove the "t=" for people who haven't changed their links if/when it gets implemented.

Instead of showthread.php?t=60526&highlight=HMFIC it will read showthread.php?60526&highlight=HMFIC automagically.

Latest posts

Top Bottom