FGST breakfast before Christmas. Any interest? Bacon, sausage, eggs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What amazes me, and it shouldn't because they always do, but the two girls that waited on us kicked ass. It's great to know that there are young people that take pride in their work, no matter what their work is.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoulda come... didn't wanna miss out on sleep after working last night and tonight, but I only ended up sleeping like 2 1/2 hours all day today anyways. Suckage.

Gonna be a looooooong night.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason I thought Stephen Cue would look like Bob Ross IRL.

So it wasn't just me??

Oh I know what you had to work with "pre-" ;) I've been wondering how you've been healing up and stuff but didn't want to ask and sound like a (total) perv. :hithead:

I remember you saying you had a gf who had that done. I'm doing pretty good all things considered. Not something I'd recommend for a day at the spa kinda deal, obviously ... the itching is ... well ... "bothersome" ... and more than a little inconvenient ... lol

Please ... I've never met a pervert I didn't like ... Well, except for that ONE guy ... :wink2:

I had a good time, thanks JB for the generous gesture, was not expecting that. Thanks to FBT for organizing this little event. And BB, trust me, I think I am older than I look, at least I sure feel older after working construction for 20+ years now.
Great to meet some of the folks off of here in person.

Well, all I gotta say is you should bottle whatever you drink and sell it. You'll make millions ...

I shoulda come... didn't wanna miss out on sleep after working last night and tonight, but I only ended up sleeping like 2 1/2 hours all day today anyways. Suckage.

Gonna be a looooooong night.

Hopefully it will be a quiet one then (although with it being a Saturday ... and the Saturday before Christmas ... I'm not real sure how that's gonna work out for you) ... Send the nurses in first ... :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom