FGST breakfast before Christmas. Any interest? Bacon, sausage, eggs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: I just got back home!! LOL

And for those of you who are wondering ... NO I did not get lost coming home (thank you, hipshot! :kiss:) ... But I did stop at McD's for a potty-break and then ran by the Capitol to rub GC's nose in the fact that I had a BLAST this morning! You guys are always worth the trouble ... :kiss:

PD, you are a lucky, lucky man ... You better be good to that gal or she will be the least of your worries :wink2: BTW, you are off the future ex-husband's list ... I like your "lady friend" too much ... Same thing goes for you Mr. 10 Seconds ... You guys did well above your stations ... ;)

Electrician Mike, how is it that you are so YOUNG?!!? Dude, I thought you were like O.L.D. ... like me, or something ... :wink2:

Thank you for breakfast, Hansen.

been ... where were you exactly, young man?!?!?!?

Glad you made it home safe and glad to have finally met you in the flesh. Ok, so not exactly in the flesh... ;)

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks JB for breakfast and to FGST for organizing. It's always great to see people in person. And thanks Keelty for the tactical q-tips.

For some reason I thought Stephen Cue would look like Bob Ross IRL.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this in the JB thread too but wanted to make sure I said thanks to all of you.

It was great to meet some new people today. This was my first OSA social event and I had a great time. I don't post a lot but I do read every day. It was nice to put some faces to screen names. If you didn't meet me,... I was the 6'7" guy at the back table. I met some great folks. I found out that Hipshot and I both play guitar,... So after the holidays, we're going to put a jam together!

JB,.. You are too kind and you remind me of Brian Dennehy in Rambo or Silverado,... Sure appreciate the breakfast. If you ever need a geologist,.. call me.

Far Boy Tactical,.. Thanks for setting it up!

Everybody have a great Christmas and New Year!! See you next time!

Carl

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great time today at breakfast! Thanks Uncle JB! Thanks to the Positive Discontent clan for the hat! Thanks BB for driving to Tulsa to see us! Thanks to everyone that showed up! It was great to be around people that love to own and shoot guns!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keelty, S4F, PH, etc., sorry I didn't get over there to talk with you guys but thanks for putting the event together! Had a great time!

:lmfao: :lmfao: You shudda seen me "before" ... Then you'd know just how funny that is! PD said ":shocked: Wow ... Now you can scoot up to the table, huh? :naughty:"

I said, "Yep, and I'm 3 inches taller, too!" :fallangel

Oh I know what you had to work with "pre-" ;) I've been wondering how you've been healing up and stuff but didn't want to ask and sound like a (total) perv. :hithead:

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a good time, thanks JB for the generous gesture, was not expecting that. Thanks to FBT for organizing this little event. And BB, trust me, I think I am older than I look, at least I sure feel older after working construction for 20+ years now.
Great to meet some of the folks off of here in person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom