Finally Closed on the New House!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HMMMM, Ada Pontonoc County.

The population of Ada never changes. Every time some gal gets pregant, some man leaves town.

But seriously, no joking, NEVER speed through Asher. Keep it about 5 MPH under the posted limit. Stop signs? Extra 5 seconds at total complete stop.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oooooo oooooooo oooooooo

Since That Girl was so inhospitable 😜
Maybe, we should combine the EnS swap mdet, with a house warming party and invade Ads.

Plan? Huh, huh. Good plan?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok, maybe not so good. We can do it when Mr Glock gets settled

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That looks like a nice homestead and you can plant a garden and harvest you own vegetables, maybe a cow or two...and don't forget a dog!

I might have that part covered! 😆

We're gonna start with some goats, chickens and guineas. Wife mentioned getting a calf to raise then eating it. I couldn't eat a cow I raised...I'd get too attached. I'll have to keep getting my beef at the grocery store. :anyone:

We're gonna try starting a hobby farm type place and see how that works. We applied for the ag sales tax exemption...never done that before.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might have that part covered! 😆

We're gonna start with some goats, chickens and guineas. Wife mentioned getting a calf to raise then eating it. I couldn't eat a cow I raised...I'd get too attached. I'll have to keep getting my beef at the grocery store. :anyone:

We're gonna try starting a hobby farm type place and see how that works. We applied for the ag sales tax exemption...never done that before.
Ive heard that claim before, but I guess it just depends on how you were brought up. We always labeled our meat with the animal's name. That is how we knew what to eat first out of the freezer, haha.

They get a great life and a humane death, that is a lot more than the meat at the grocery store gets. I swear you can taste the happiness of the animal that provided the meat too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom