Finally got my deer back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I finally just got my deer back from the taxidermist. I shot him with a blackpowder on 10/31/06 right before dark. I was unsure about the shot and waiting until daylight to find him 30 yards from where I shot him. I haven't had him scored yet, but plan on it........Ihave been trying to get yall some pics, but can't get them "small enough" for this forum. How do I do that?!

I think I have got it...........

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/hondafire/

And yes.......that grin is because I am extremely gald to have him back!

Clean Harry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reduce the picture quality to normal or low should do it. You can do that by loading the picture into your photo editor and saving it with lower resolution, or take a picture in lower resolution.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats a very nice buck. It should score a good gross score. I'm thinking in the 150's, but deducts will take some off of that. None the less, get it scored, and congratulations on a great buck. You'll be hard pressed to get another one bigger than that!:D

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The camo on the truck was the first time I have put it on. It took me 21 hours to do. I am a dealer for it, and had people that wanted me to be one....until I bought in. Then they didn't want to come up with the money. I made quite a few mistakes on it, but the next one will be much easier. Anyways, no matter what anyone tells you about camo wraps.....they are as hard as crap to put on!

imhuntn, I killed this deer in the large town of Duncan, actually about 6 miles west of town on an old family dairy. For sure hard work paid off, I really try to manage that palce.

Latest posts

Top Bottom