Finding info out about a conviction? Please help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So a guy who may be close to my 2 grand daughters due to his relationship with my son in law was just released from Muskogee prison last week. He is listed in the sex offenders database and has the following information displayed:

Offenses County City State Conviction Date
Indecent Exposure Osage Pawnee Oklahoma 12/22/2009
Indecent Exposure Tulsa Tulsa Oklahoma 08/27/2007

Start Date: 01/04/2008
End Date: Life Time
Aggravated: No
Habitual: Yes
Level: 3

The indecent exposure link on his profile does not list specifics and could be many things but I wanted to find out exactly what it detailed. Can anyone suggest where I might start in finding actual court records. I'm assuming all this should be public info. Ive tried searching his name on other local sites but came up empty.

The reason why is my son in law family and my son in law will not talk about the about him or what he did and they have been feeding my daughter a bunch of BS. My wife is freaking out considering he may be around our 2 grand daughters (3 months and 1 1/2 years old). We may be over reacting but I would feel better knowing what his past is.

Thank you in advance.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can try oscn.net but if I am not mistaken a lot of times the documents are sealed for one reason or another. I also believe there is a phone number you can call but for the life of me it escapes me who that is. Maybe someone else here has more info than I do. You and your family are in my prayers.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to be very concerned. he is a level III which is the worst one. An indecent exposure is usually not enough for a III from what i have seen. It also says habitual so he has probably been convicted for sex offense before elsewhere.

No real need to beat around it, what is his name? Others here may have easier access to the info you need...

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can try oscn.net but if I am not mistaken a lot of times the documents are sealed for one reason or another. I also believe there is a phone number you can call but for the life of me it escapes me who that is. Maybe someone else here has more info than I do. You and your family are in my prayers.

Ive been trying that website but it won't load, keeps timing out. I'll keep trying.

i think you can go to Oklahoma Department of Corrections http://www.doc.state.ok.us/

That website gives me the sex offenders database and the prison database but doesn't list any specifics.

Muskogee has a prison?

Don't know. It's just what I was told. The correctional information doesn't list what prison he was at.

I would say you are not over reacting one bit. Try Badge Bunnys advice. If you want you can post the www.muskogeemugs.com link/mugshot here.

There are some pretty nifty citizens here @ OSA that can pretty much find out anything on anyone legally.

I thought about that, listing info here, but if it made it's way back to me because someone might know him or his family it would cause a big issue, not that I couldn't handle myself but it's issues I wouldn't want to bring on any other family members.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to be very concerned. he is a level III which is the worst one. An indecent exposure is usually not enough for a III from what i have seen. It also says habitual so he has probably been convicted for sex offense before elsewhere.

No real need to beat around it, what is his name? Others here may have easier access to the info you need...

Screw it. I hope I'm not breaking any rules on the forums but here is the info:

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=568653&offender_book_id=343142

The sex offenders database seems to be down but you can use this link and look him up.
http://www.doc.state.ok.us/offenders/offenders.htm

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have EVERY right to be concerned! Here are several suggestions that may help; go to the court house and look at the documents, most of them are public knowledge, get in touch with the district attorney's office in the town he is living and find out if he is required to register as a sex offender and they should be able to give you that info and if they can't they should be able to give you a number or name of a person to find out. Looking at the offender lookup it appears that he is "inactive" which means he is not being supervised by a probation/parole officer, but you say he was just released from prison last week and that is pretty unusual for them not to have to be supervised. The district attorney's office may even be the one supervising him. My wife works for the ODOC in a probation office and this is where I received by information. I hope you can find some answers and ease your mind. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom