Finding info out about a conviction? Please help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It brought up a lot more info but again won't give me anything regarding the actual crime. From what I have put together from the last few months of bits and pieces he was convicted for masturbating in a theater and put on probation and then during that he was convicted for going through a drive thru showing his junk which basically put him in jail. Again that is only what I have been able to put together but I want to make sure that is exactly what happened.

I understand that but 2 indecent convictions within 2 years would not imply an innocent person.

If oscn would allow access to the images of the paperwork I would be set. The DA shows TATE, STUART of Pawhuska OK but the court shows Osage OK so it looks like I need to make some calls and visit the court house.

If I have extra time in the next few days I'll visit the courthouse myself and look at the papers. The Osage County Court is in Pawhuska, the new DA is Rex Duncan.

HippyG22M3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Court Clerk's don't always take the time or have the time to scan in every doc and put it up, OK and Tulsa especially since they are so busy.

I hope you can keep ths guy away from your Grandkids!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom