Finding info out about a conviction? Please help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when i click the indecent exposure link on the page you posted this comes up?

§21-1021.

§21-1021.

A. Every person who willfully either:

1. Lewdly exposes his person or genitals in any public place, or in
any place where there are present other persons to be offended or
annoyed thereby;

2. Procures, counsels, or assists any person to expose such person, or
to make any other exhibition of such person to public view or to the
view of any number of persons, for the purpose of sexual stimulation
of the viewer;

3. Writes, composes, stereotypes, prints, photographs, designs,
copies, draws, engraves, paints, molds, cuts, or otherwise prepares,
publishes, sells, distributes, keeps for sale, or exhibits any obscene
or indecent writing, paper, book, picture, photograph, motion picture,
figure, form of any description or any type of obscene material; or

4. Makes, prepares, cuts, sells, gives, loans, distributes, keeps for
sale, or exhibits any disc record, metal, plastic, or wax, wire or
tape recording, or any type of obscene material or any other kind of
sound recording of any obscene or indecent language, poetry, or songs,
or who speaks any words by means of a telephone to any person which
are offensive to decency or are calculated to excite vicious or lewd
thoughts or acts, or who speaks any other communicable words which are
offensive to decency or are adapted to excite vicious or lewd thoughts
or acts,

shall be guilty, upon conviction, of a felony and shall be punished by
the imposition of a fine of not less than Five Hundred Dollars
($500.00) nor more than Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000.00) or by
imprisonment for not less than thirty (30) days nor more than ten (10)
years, or by both such fine and imprisonment. Persons convicted under
paragraphs 3 and 4 of subsection A of this section shall not be
eligible for a deferred sentence.

B. Every person who:

1. Willfully solicits or aids a minor child to perform; or

2. Shows, exhibits, loans, or distributes to a minor child any obscene
or indecent writing, paper, book, picture, photograph, motion picture,
figure, or form of any description or any type of obscene material for
the purpose of inducing said minor to participate in, any act
specified in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 or 4 of subsection A of this section
shall be guilty, upon conviction, of a felony and shall be punished by
imprisonment in a state correctional institution for not less than ten
(10) years nor more than thirty (30) years. Persons convicted under
this subsection shall not be eligible for a deferred sentence.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a co-worker in a past job that is a sex offender for pissing on the side of the dark street when an 80 yr old woman was on the front porch at 2am. He didn't see her. He had his back to her. Even stated that in the court records. Never had a speeding ticket since, but what a life.

A close friend that lives in Houston now, had his son become a sex offender at 16 yrs old.
He was dating a girl 3 months younger than him for a year. The parents found out they were doing the "thing" and the day after he turned 16, (age of consent in Tx) they filed rape charges on him.
He spent a couple of years in the slammer and has to register.

He is a model citizen now with a family and a clean record but still has to wear this albatross around his neck.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As other's have said - forgot about offending any adult family members. Your first, and moral, obligation are to your grandchildren. If you don't, and God forbid, something happens - well...

Under NO circumstances should anyone who is listed as a SEX OFFENDER should be allowed ANYWHERE near children. The dude's record shows HABITAL and was back in as soon as he was out.

Trust your instict.
Someone sentenced twice (three times, but one suspended?) for a sex offence? If the relatives get all bent out of shape - screw 'em. You're not the one sent to prison twice!

Call the DA for full details. Until then LAY DOWN THE LAW - UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS HE ALLOWED AROUND!

Edit - Looks like he was sentenced to some sort of concurrent sentence -but on 2 to 3 separate cases in Tulsa and Osage counties.

Last edited:

Renegadethreads

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might try the court house records office. His most recent case was a few years old, but I was able to pull the file on a neighbor who was a convicted sex offender. It had way more info than I really wanted. Psych reports, witness statements and a full history of posession and petty thefts from back in the 70s. The actual sex conviction case was really a stretch of the details for the evidence at least, but I think they took the opportunity mark a pretty sketchy person.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he lives inside a city's limits he probably has to register with the police dept. If outside in the county, then with the Sheriff's' office. You might print out the info you have.. then stop by your local PD and ask to talk with a detective in the sex crimes division. The detective can steer you in the right direction. LEOs can tap into data bases you can't as a civilian. Who knows.. he may not have registered like he should have... if so, his parole would be violated. Same if he is not to be around children.. could be a violation for him to be near your grand kids.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can also try his name in www.odcr.com. It'll bring up hits from both OSCN and ODCR.

It brought up a lot more info but again won't give me anything regarding the actual crime. From what I have put together from the last few months of bits and pieces he was convicted for masturbating in a theater and put on probation and then during that he was convicted for going through a drive thru showing his junk which basically put him in jail. Again that is only what I have been able to put together but I want to make sure that is exactly what happened.

I had a co-worker in a past job that is a sex offender for pissing on the side of the dark street when an 80 yr old woman was on the front porch at 2am. He didn't see her. He had his back to her. Even stated that in the court records. Never had a speeding ticket since, but what a life.

A close friend that lives in Houston now, had his son become a sex offender at 16 yrs old.
He was dating a girl 3 months younger than him for a year. The parents found out they were doing the "thing" and the day after he turned 16, (age of consent in Tx) they filed rape charges on him.
He spent a couple of years in the slammer and has to register.

He is a model citizen now with a family and a clean record but still has to wear this albatross around his neck.

I understand that but 2 indecent convictions within 2 years would not imply an innocent person.

Nothing shows on oscn but the basic stuff, go to Tulsa County with the case number and you can find out all the info.

If oscn would allow access to the images of the paperwork I would be set. The DA shows TATE, STUART of Pawhuska OK but the court shows Osage OK so it looks like I need to make some calls and visit the court house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom