• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Firearm related stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
it was pre-pandemic so not sure how it is anymore, but give it a shot. I used to email the companies I supported who had good products and asked if they had any marketing merchandise I could use to show my support. For example, I emailed Vortex once and they sent a box full of stickers and 2 hats for free.

Also companies that send catalogs and stuff will throw in stickers too. For example I went on to Henry and asked for a catalog they sent me like 5 stickers and decals along with the brochure.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
it was pre-pandemic so not sure how it is anymore, but give it a shot. I used to email the companies I supported who had good products and asked if they had any marketing merchandise I could use to show my support. For example, I emailed Vortex once and they sent a box full of stickers and 2 hats for free.

I thought about doing that too. I may try and see how it goes.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I do the same thing on my toolbox. Not silly at all. CZ and Beretta both owe me a sticker!

1645060676851.png

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I'll go through the cabinet and see if I have some. AIM Surplus, DSG, Palmetto State, Magpul, and probably a few more. I'll check my Nightforce boxes and see if there are any. I put tons on the side of my safe years ago, but got out of the habit. I'll PM you when I dig them out and mail them to you. I don't need them.

Found a few. I PM'd you for mailing info.
IMG_1584.jpg

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0

Also companies that send catalogs and stuff will throw in stickers too. For example I went on to Henry and asked for a catalog they sent me like 5 stickers and decals along with the brochure.

just emailed nightforce. It actually worked.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
I'll go through the cabinet and see if I have some. AIM Surplus, DSG, Palmetto State, Magpul, and probably a few more. I'll check my Nightforce boxes and see if there are any. I put tons on the side of my safe years ago, but got out of the habit. I'll PM you when I dig them out and mail them to you. I don't need them.

oh sweet. I really appreciate it! OSA is awesome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom