Fireworks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, a lot of work and planning goes into show, picked up part of show today and get the rest of them tomorrow. It will take us around 3 hours to setup and wire show. Have been shooting for 20+ years and every time is as nerve racking as the first hoping it goes as planned and no failures. One of these days we are going to put it to music, just need a little more equipment. If anyone makes it to park, we are selling chances for a S&W Series E 45, a Turkey Tactical 12 gauge and a set of Goodyear tires. You may go home very Happy Happy Happy!

It always interests me how many of my patients (in Lawton) don't know about the good times in Marlow. Can't tell you how many people I tell about it every year. Always get good reports back and a round of "thanks for telling me". You guys do it right.

Dave

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walters - city park sets up a big area for peeps to shoot their own and then the city show is at 10pm. Things going on ALL DAY.

I forgot about Walters , I may have to go over by there.
Thanks.
The shootin areas around here will give you PTSD if you dont already have (not intended to slight ,in any way, those that do) its just crazy.
Two years ago I had my pontoon boat out there , the jackaxxs were shootin roman candles ...AT the boats.
One actually caught on fire and had to be towed back .

Redriverboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hittin up the walters sultan park aswell and you'll come home that night with a worse case of PTSD than a Vietnam vet artillery shell flying Side ways at head level black cats and m80 goin off 2' foot every directions. But fun none the less

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take the trip to Joplin too!

Good selection and you can get bottle rockets there (not sold in Oklahoma for some odd reason) .

I was out by Hominy/cleveland area in oklahoma the other day and there were a bunch of Osage Indian stands that were advertising bottle rockets. I did not stop so I don't know the prices

Latest posts

Top Bottom