first catch{fun}

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuskbuster

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
well not exactly,just the first in about 6 mo.was headed to town 4 beer and saw some hogs on a place I CAN HUNT.got back to the house and asked my sons if they wanted to catch a hog real quick.after beatin the rust off the dogs snaps and rummageing around 4 tracker and some leads .finally.loaded chewy briar OLd zeke and dutchess to try and catch.and off we go. the boys led the curs into the field and it wasnt no time 1/2 mile to the creek they struck. me and my 4 yr.old grandson took the easy route ,IN THE Truck.around to the other side .they hit a group down in the thicket of greenbriars. ZEKE the old man pic the biggest 1 he could and chomped a PIGLET and came out like LOOK AT ME,then dropped it.went back in but the group busted all over the place n.s.w.and EAST <ah toward me and the GS.briar popped out on the road in front of us but no hog.just a 100 yrds up the around the bend i told my GS loook at that hog bubba.he ran right up in my neighbors yrd and they bayed him up against their fence and the house.by then my young pup that had followed the truck all the way from the house got to see his first hog IN THE WILD of sorts.i bailed out with my runnin catch dog and watched em workit for a while.tied dutchess up to the tree.went lookin for somethin to tie the hog up with.only took off with bout 3 ft,of mule tape which my son in the creek had. turned around an old zeke was headin into the GARAGE and caught.legged it as they almost knocked over the Harley parked in the garage and drug THEM back out the breezway flipped her and THE SQUELING wAS deafning ringing back out of the garage.had to sit there on her and wait hittin curs of and trying to get zeke to let go of an ear only to regrab on the other ear.till my oldest son showed up and got her tied and loaded .chewy was 950yrdss east bayed.tookthe boys back around to get the wheeler.so they could go to him.he had a big sow bayed up on a row of hay .iheaded back to the house to get some more tie material .could only find hay twine and by the time we got back to em they said.where the hell you been .the hard parts over now.shoulda said well find what you can to tie her up with but didnt.all in al l good time out.they were scatched all to hell like they been fight with a pizzzed of lion .but they had fun.they let 1 get out of the stock trailer as we were bout to shut the gate and the other was gone this mornin thru a 14 by 10 whole 42 inches from the floor and guess ,no camera,

Latest posts

Top Bottom