Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flu is finally going away, had 2 good boxing workouts this past week plus some extra time on the bike even tho it was a cold azz ride. Im ready to hit the weights this week starting with chest/back workout later tonight. Starting week 7 of an 8-10 week cycle. I started out the cycle just measuring 3 key points- arms, neck and calves, which taped out at 17" plus, arms slightly larger than the rest. Thigh, back and chest measurements are not a concern and waist wasnt until I got going but now it has become a semi goal to reduce waist size. My goal all along has just been to put some size on the arms and maintain the larger parts and then adjust the next cycle according to goals Ive set for the parts Im working on harder. Even though Im doing more powerlifting types of routines than bodybuilding or fitness and not really consciously trying to lose any weight I did kind of want to get back into size 38 jeans which seemed like a long shot 2 months ago. The 36s at the back of the closet I know are a long way off down the road and maybe never again but I have at least been able to get back into some of the newer 38s earlier than I thought I would, which is a good feeling.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ran Friday, was just 4 seconds shy of tying my PR for that particular run. (5.6 of hills)
Set up RunNGun Saturday, laid around yesterday, ate too much all weekend.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran 6.2 yesterday did push up-dip-pull-dip-push-abs routine three times sprinkled in between running.
Today: Row burpee ladders
Row increasing distance by 25m Start @ 300m
Burped decrease by 2 start @ 30
Never did so many burpees before Holy Hell!

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the Doctor today. I am down 3lbs but my % body fat went up 1%? Not sure what that is about. I have been hitting the gym pretty regular. Weight lifting every other day, with cardio 2 days in between.

Latest posts

Top Bottom