Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^had no idea. That ain't the workout anyway. I did the whole P90X thing in 2009, lost too much weight. I still do the Plyo X from time to time, if I can't hit the trails.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great weather today, great day to workout.

Went to the boxing gym and hit the heavy bag boxing for an hour, a half hour of kick drills with 10lb leg weights on, then 15 minutes of stretches and splits. Rode the bike for half an hour to warm down. Was not walking normal when I left after the bike and those kick drills. Hitting Firehouse for a sub, salad and juice.

Tomorrow is an off day but I will be eating clean and may do some ab work or light cardio or maybe take a bike out and ride casually; Saturday is a total off day meaning I will be eating whatever I want not restricting myself. Sunday I am constructing a totally new 8 week cycle and evaluating my progress.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back on track this week, trying to get my enthusiasm back, still trying...

My workout partner returns this weekend, so next week should get things fired up again.

This week was back, chest, legs, shoulders, legs.

Total time 265 minutes
2800 Calories

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flu is gone about a week now, feel great so far even tho family members are down with it now. Im halfway thru the first week of a new 8 week cycle. Met all my goals the last cycle and even made some gains (beginning of last cycle I had only been doing single reps at my max on the bench when I got to 4-45lb plates each side, by the end of the cycle I was doing that weight for reps, now will be adding weight to my max singles), didnt lose any weight, actually while ill with the flu I regained some of the weight I had lost after holidays, weight loss is not my ultimate goal so Im ok with it.

Th- chest, shoulders (push), shoulders (pull)
F- box, martial arts, abs, cardio or bike
Sa- off
Su- arms (push, pull) (early A.M.); legs (late P.M.)
M- off
Tu- box, martial arts, abs, cardio or bike
W- off

Reaction score
Hopping back on the diet/fitness train as of today, so I'll join this thread. Been slacking off for the last couple months, damn the holidays! lol I use the "paleo diet" as a guide, but don't always stick 100% to it. I'm down close to 35lbs from what I was 2 years ago. Up until I met my fiance (3 years ago) I never ate healthy, knew nothing about eating healthy, and was ignorant to all of the horrible things that are in processed food. She has since got me educated on organic food and just how horrible all of the processed food is and the thought of eating processed food is repulsive to me now. I haven't changed how much I eat, just what I eat. I still eat many of the same exact foods, just organic versions of them now. I try my best to stay away from carbs and sugars and have started eating veggies. I never EVER ate veggies until she came along and coaxed me into trying a few, now I'm hooked and love my veggies. Isn't it amazing what a woman can talk you into doing? LOL! Anyways, back to paleo today, as I would love to lose another 10-15lbs of fat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom