Flashlights ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a borderline flashaholic. I have several, but if I had to pick one light, just one, to save my life with. One that I know is gonna work everytime I hit the switch, it's my Surefire G2X Tactical.

It's a single mode 600 lumens, powered by a pair of CR123 Lithium batteries with a throw of 187 meters/613 feet/204 yards. You're gonna pay just under a C note for one ($80 on Amazon right now) but it's money well worth it.

https://www.surefire.com/g2x-tactical/
Good luck with your flashlight fishin'...it's a helluva lake!
This is my current daily carry light. For its size, it puts out.

I have the Fury on my radar next

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have 1 of these, over 1000 ft throw. Can see anywhere on 5 acres and with the 21700 battery it lasts awhile but will take all the other standard batteries also, 18650 and 123's.
https://batteryjunction.com/flashlights/shop-by-power-source/21700-flashlights/jetbeam-3ms
jetbeam-3ms-hand.jpg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the people crying about rechargeable flashlights don’t buy the right ones or haven’t looked if they can just swap batteries. All mine support 18650 and or cr123’s. If the rechargeable ever dies, I can in the cr123s. It’s not died yet.
I don’t use my flashlights heavily, usually just for checking the yard or finding candles and lamps while the power is out. Maybe when trying to find something under furniture. My 18650 powered 1000lumen fenix has a battery life of 1-10 hours based upon the specs. It lasts me a good year or three between charges.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have several kill lights, elusive wildlife. They are sturdy and work well. Bulbs last and they use rechargeable batteries to keep operating costs low.

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Streamlight Protec HL-X. 1,000 lumens, couple of functions available (like strobe), rechargeable, and about $75 from Amazon. My wife uses it all the time when she has to be downtown Tulsa after dark.

Edit: If you saw my original reply, a big thank you to spellcheck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom