Food Plot Basics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that looks good George. is that the place you are taking me to this fall??

All depends on how deep your pocket book is. Plus, you might have to battle it out with the kiddos. I’m sure the older one could out run you in a foot race, and the younger one is pretty tough.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All depends on how deep your pocket book is. Plus, you might have to battle it out with the kiddos. I’m sure the older one could out run you in a foot race, and the younger one is pretty tough.

If it's a foot race, then I'm out. unless you put some doughnuts at the finish line. then I might give her a good battle.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made it to the kill zone today to start on fall food plots. Got everything disked up in about 2 hours or so. Danged yellow jackets had a nest in one of the tubes of the disk, so when setting a lifting arm, here they came. 6 bites, but after it burned for awhile it quit hurting.
Got it all disked up, and was surprised to see some clover with big seed heads had survived the drought in a couple small areas, so left them undisturbed.
Before:
8f86a22430f24078416435413ba590d0.jpg

After:
7d85be454759aa505b5d90d28941b48f.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom