For the love of God....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Times are tough for sure, typing on a 7" tablet sucks for sure.
No money or food or cigs, but I get to pick up my I phone watch ....tomorrow
Happy times, Happy times.........Thank you......GFM......YOUR THE BEST

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, Man!!!! Some of you guys have shamed me.

Some time back, I had posted some photos of some scantily clad girls in Colorado Springs. Someone came along after I posted them and asked if they didn't need to take up a collection to buy me a more powerful lens, so I could get closer shots.

Now, here I am looking at a Nikon 28-300mm lens and thought about going to GoFundMe to see if any OSA members would actually shell out to help a poor retiree living in an RV.

A man used to be able to collect glass soda bottles and cash them in. Now, it's just collect cans and recycle them.

Maybe I need a sugar-momma.

Oh, wait...

...I'm probably too old to perform for one of them.

Shucks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, Man!!!! Some of you guys have shamed me.

Some time back, I had posted some photos of some scantily clad girls in Colorado Springs. Someone came along after I posted them and asked if they didn't need to take up a collection to buy me a more powerful lens, so I could get closer shots.

Now, here I am looking at a Nikon 28-300mm lens and thought about going to GoFundMe to see if any OSA members would actually shell out to help a poor retiree living in an RV.

A man used to be able to collect glass soda bottles and cash them in. Now, it's just collect cans and recycle them.

Maybe I need a sugar-momma.

Oh, wait...

...I'm probably too old to perform for one of them.

Shucks.

I would guess that pics with the new lens of scantily clad ladies would still be a valid request?

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Along with not doing anything fun for a year I sold almost all my guns and just about everything else that wasn't nailed down to help pay the down payment on my house.

One serious question though; lenders will not let you use gift money for your down payment anymore so how would this work anyway? They will look at your last several bank statements to prove you earned the money for your down from your normal source of income.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Along with not doing anything fun for a year I sold almost all my guns and just about everything else that wasn't nailed down to help pay the down payment on my house.

One serious question though; lenders will not let you use gift money for your down payment anymore so how would this work anyway? They will look at your last several bank statements to prove you earned the money for your down from your normal source of income.

Nothing new. In the 70's they didn't allow that either.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lenders will not let you use gift money for your down payment anymore so how would this work anyway?
When did this start? My folks leased their minerals back in the late 90s. They wanted to share it with us kids, me and 2 siblings. They would only give it to us to use towards a down payment on a house when we were ready to buy. The bank had no issue with it. It had to be declared as gift money IIRC.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is very true, but when you are a begger, money in hand is money in hand. Nobody thinks a begger is always honest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom