For those always asking about shipping a gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those always asking about shipping a gun I just received an email from Budsgunshop.com
They are now offering www.shipmygun.com thru Fedex. i have no idea if its a good deal or not.
But you might want to check it out

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a good deal if you are buying which it seems to be setup for. I couldn't get it to work for shipping a gun to another state. It could be that the buyer I was selling to was using a FFL that wasn't on their "approved" list or it could have been just a glitch with their website, but I could never get to where I could make the payment. I didn't want to go through the gyrations on getting that FFL on their list as it would have taken too long. If you are buying online you can pick an FFL in your area (a bunch in OK) and do it that way. Seems to save around 30% on an overnight air shipment.

Another option for some is the NRA business alliance is hooked up with Fed-Ex too. It may be just for businesses with FFLs but it's something that might be worth looking into.

Edit to add: It's kind of ironic, when I dropped the gun I sold off at Fed-Ex to ship they had a huge no guns allowed on premises sign by the door. When I told him it was a firearm he repeated back questioningly and asked if it had bullets in it or in the box. He seemed genuinely intimidated by that box. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom