For those of you who own rental property in OK...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would not own rental property ever again. It's just too much like work, and me...no worky.
I dunno! $53k after taxes this year VS. $616 a month SS Think I'll keep the rentals. LOL!

Oh and to the OP . It takes a special mindset to be a landlord and some people just aren't cut out for it. No offense Druryj !

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had 2 and it doesn’t matter if the house is $900 a month or $1500 a month, people are **** and liers.
They wouldn’t be renting if there wasn’t some kind of issues.
The last few couples that filled out rental histories all had multiple pages of OSCN REPORT and they were christians so involved in their churches so they said.
Sold them both, what a relief.

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wouldn’t be renting if there wasn’t some kind of issues.
We’re not all bad. I have a credit score over 800, have never paid rent late, do most of my own basic maintenance, have lived in my current apartment for six years, and have always received my entire deposit back when moving out. And I could buy if I want to and could have for most of my renting history. I’m not surprised most tenants are hellish nightmares, but please don’t judge someone just because they rent.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would require this on EVERY person who will be living in the home, with a lease stipulation that any adult who resides regularly in the home should have the same.

It's AMAZING what you can learn on OSCN and such.

This OSCN is great.

Dont rent to college guys and non married couples.

College, or non college, guys tear up the place and non married couples split up before the lease is up.

My favorite renters are older couple with childen out of the house.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been renting from my landlady for the past 11 years. No issues here but then again if I have a maint issue I let them know and it gets fixed quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom