Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't have a picture but I was out on my front porch with nothing but my long johns on at daybreak drinking a cup and overlooking the compound. All sudden here came two coyotes hauling ass down my shooting/driving lane and then darted off in the woods straight in front of me. Little later heard the LGDs sounded off across the road. Guess I'm gonna have to strap on my BBQ rig over my draws when I drink coffee. Any excuse to where the fancy stuff will do....:goodmorning:
Here's some pictures.....I was looking the other way when I first heard um. Don't think even if I'd of had a gun on that I could of got a shot off at the lead one but the trailer would of been in a world of hurt. They were bookin it!
20230326_082301.jpg
20230326_082308.jpg
20230326_082319.jpg
20230326_082333.jpg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Max, someone dumped him in our neighborhood about nine years ago. My son wanted to feed him, but I told him no because I didn't want a cat. Well you see how that worked out. After my son fed him, he adopted me.My son said I stole his cat from him. He weighed 21 pounds when we got him but he Deceptively fast, and is an absolute joy. 2 times he has defended me and my family. I was fighting 2 young pit bulls of a neighbors dog. Max jumped in and tore one of them up, I would guess the pit about a year old. Next went after a Belgian Shepherd.

Attachments

• 20140720_021746.jpg
    20140720_021746.jpg
    923.4 KB · Views: 0

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Max, someone dumped him in our neighborhood about nine years ago. My son wanted to feed him, but I told him no because I didn't want a cat. Well you see how that worked out. After my son fed him, he adopted me.My son said I stole his cat from him. He weighed 21 pounds when we got him but he Deceptively fast, and is an absolute joy. 2 times he has defended me and my family. I was fighting 2 young pit bulls of a neighbors dog. Max jumped in and tore one of them up, I would guess the pit about a year old. Next went after a Belgian Shepherd.
Good boy ..they know how to fix a dog!

Latest posts

Top Bottom