FoxPro FX3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dog 65

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bought a FoxPro FX3 and it came with 32 preloaded sounds. Was wondering if anybody has suggestions on sounds I should have or use for different predators. I can download any calls into my foxpro off the internet. Up to 32 different sounds. I live and hunt in SW Oklahoma. First time predator hunter.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine came with some pretty good predator sounds. I rearranged the order so I wouldn't have to skip as far when switching calls. For example I put lightening jack followed by a coyote distress. I can use the LJ then immediately switch to the distress when I shoot a/at yote, this will often stop the other if a pair came in. 3 posts in a row from the same town, not bad.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mine came with some pretty good predator sounds. I rearranged the order so I wouldn't have to skip as far when switching calls. For example I put lightening jack followed by a coyote distress. I can use the LJ then immediately switch to the distress when I shoot a/at yote, this will often stop the other if a pair came in. 3 posts in a row from the same town, not bad.

listen to him he's a smart man

Big Dog 65

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. I would like to know what DSG in DSG Cottontail stands for? What is Kiss of death? And Lucky Bird. Right now I'm just trying to call in coyotes. And I call in crows with no problem.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. I would like to know what DSG in DSG Cottontail stands for? What is Kiss of death? And Lucky Bird. Right now I'm just trying to call in coyotes. And I call in crows with no problem.

The DSG stands for Dillon,South,Guess which are the 3 guys that came up with the sound.The kiss of death is a coaxer call and the lucky bird is a bird in distress used for any predator. Any of these sounds mentioned will work on coyotes.

Scott

Big Dog 65

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Appriciate the info okhunter. Got another questions. When is it best time of day for coyote calling and where. I have land that is wooded and land that has open fields. And land that has wooded with creeks and fields.

Latest posts

Top Bottom