Freaken gunsmiths.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I took my old 243 to a new smith that I have never used today and dropped it off to have the bolt handle welded on in the correct spot. I asked him if he still threaded barrels and would do the one on my old Sendero 300WM, since all that ITAR crap, and he said yes. For a barrel which is long enough he doesnt have to take it out of the action, he would do it for $50. I asked him how much to do a new target crown while he was in there and he said he would do that for free since he would already have it in the lathe.
No I have to take him my damn Sendero when I go to pick my 243 up. Its cheap enough I cant not do it.
Now he may have cut me a deal since Im taking him more work and we had a hard time actually getting together for me to drop my gun off but, freaken gunsmiths...

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just putting a bolt handle on the right spot after someone else put it on the wrong spot. Rem 722 with douglas match barrel in 243, target crown and threaded, magpul hunter FDE stock detachable mag. Bottom metal in OD Green, and duracoated action and barrel in FDE. Sako extractor. Just a junk scope and rings and bases until I can afford good ones.
14691089_1473900472626581_591521611356538835_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom