Free Tax Stamp 7/5-7/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of time right now. A lot of people don't ever get a suppressor. Others do get a can but 1 is all they get. Others find themselves buying another suppressor regularly.

Weight, sound reduction, durability, and cost all differ in rank of importance to people.

For first time buyers I am just saying to do a little research in comparisons and reviews before jumping in for a sale price.

I dunno that anyone was even going down that rabbit hole. Point remains, they are are great cans for a really good price if they are eating the stamp.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This might be a topic in another thread, however, if someone gets a silencer, SBR, etc. What are the pros, cons, and risks?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This might be a topic in another thread, however, if someone gets a silencer, SBR, etc. What are the pros, cons, and risks?
The .gov climbs up your Keister. Exams all your records. History. Looks for anything that would “prevent” you from owning either a can or an SBR. If youre clean they approve your application after a long, long, long wait. Then they have a record of you and what NFA items you own. They know exactly where to find them if needs be. Like I said multiple times in a different thread. “DONT POKE THE BEAR” and you will have no trouble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom