from a friend regarding world.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lonewolf, i agree. I think we should be an ally with Isreal, but we cant let her drag us into a war.

One of several reasons I got out of the service was because of the humanitarian missions. Im not for using the military in any kind of police type missions.

I guarantee a 1st year border patrol officer makes more money than a junior enlisted, yet the junior enlisted will cost the tax payers more. Its just not cost effictive to use the military in that way.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd rather see us pull all our bases out of all the Arabic middle east & Europe... then build bases in partnership with Israel.... as well as kick the Palestinians the hell out of the West Bank & Gaza. If we had a president that would cut the EPA crap and drill / mine our oil, coal & natural gas reserves... we & Canada wouldn't need the middle east oil...as we could be energy independent for 300 yrs.

I'd love to get a look inside that huge underground air base that Israel has... I've been told that it is pretty impressive to see those fighter jets come roaring up through the openings of their underground runways.

I've heard rumors that the United States has a air base inside a mountain somewhere in the Colorado area. That planes when landing look like they are gonna crash into the side of a mountain.. but are landing on a runway that uses a catapult / catch system like a aircraft carrier uses.

I know we have a huge complex for our chemical weapons stock pile built inside of a montain range near Dugway, Utah... that was build many many years ago-- I've seen that one... so it is entirely posible we have a air base inside a mountain too.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry about that,i was blatantly using sarcasm
Don't worry about it, I am old but I ask many to read one book and that one book may explain things. I will get off here have been on FB with conservative Christians here a lot lately, but, well, I digress. The greatest compliment I have received in past years is from a Jewish friend of mine. He tells me I am a closet Jew, only because I realize what Israel is going through and so forth. Just sayin'. Good night to all and good luck.
Lone Wolf

Latest posts

Top Bottom