From fail blog: Tulsa Police acquisition win?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen that Escalade a few times before, thought it was pretty funny myself but I don't know who was driving it. I've heard that OHP has a confiscated Hayabusa anybody ever seen that one?

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And has anyone seen the pink TPD car? I know its for breast cancer awareness, but how embarassing would that be, "I got a speeding ticket from the pink police cruiser" Kind of hard to say you didnt see it.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did see that Pink Charger actually and from quite a ways off! As far as the Busa I didn't know they crashed it but they might have, I just remember someone telling me about one a while back never actually saw it.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen that Escalade a few times before, thought it was pretty funny myself but I don't know who was driving it. I've heard that OHP has a confiscated Hayabusa anybody ever seen that one?

I have sat on it.

My friend Steve was one of the first two (Darryl is the other one) OHP motorcycle police. We did all their work at Harley-Davidson World. The Hayabusa is set up with lights, siren, the works. Tyler, my 17 year old, was crazy about it when he was a lot younger. They've had it for at least 5 years.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they ought to do that with all the decent vehicles they encounter via drug dealing/smuggling/maufacturing offences. Might save the tax payers a couple off bucks, and if they don't use it, sell it for departmental costs. Maybe there would be more money for more officers, or better pay. I also think convicts should be working their asses off. No need to hire a company from Texas to build a highway.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_b_b4_Busayukon.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom