Frustrated with H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: I went ahead and bought the gun today at H&H. Didn't have time t wait for a lane to test it.. but I need to clean it anyway. The extra $30 isn't worth driving around and waiting for one to show up at Academy. There was no way to order one through them. You had to just catch them in stock.

B

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you sure you comparing the same guns? SLP Police cost $170 or so more than MK1.

Not around here.... at OPS or Sportsworld. I sold my FN SLP and I've been looking for a replacement. I can say they are at least $50-75 cheaper on their M&Ps aswell.

When I make trips to Norman I always stop by H&H. They have an amazing inventory but their prices are skyhigh compared to just about everywhere in Tulsa I can think of except Tulsa Firearms, Basspro, Academy etc. Their glocks are somewhat reasonable.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While some people are considering it slamming H&H, I would not say so. Yes overhead costs money but that is a side effect of being a business. Do you think Lowes, Home Depot and Walmart worry about overhead, nope they take the price match and move on because they know the price match makes the current customer happy who in turn tells their friends to go to those places because of their great experience.

My last example, when I went to go buy my Aimpoint I went to H&H to buy it. The COMP M3 with a basic mount was $732 before tax, I got mine from Larue for around $620 shipped.

That was a savings of about $160 over what H&H wanted for the scope. Sorry internet wins on that one.

StammesOpfer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a TCP from H&H yesterday.... I asked about academy's pricing and if they can do anything they said no. I decided that i could part with the extra cash since they had it in stock and just having the store around with some of the best selection and customer service is worth something as well. I'm am always amazed how many people are working the sales floor, never takes more than a few minutes to get helped and never feel like they are trying to get rid of you. As a younger guy it is nice when they don't ignore you thinking you don't have the money to be worth their time.

StammesOpfer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a Mosin 91/30 the same day from big boys no LCP's TCP's p3at or pf9's might have had a p11 don't remember. Same story at Outdoor America except they did have the p3at and a taurus 709 slim which was nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom