Frustrated with H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought from both OSA and H&H, and have found H&H to be competitive or lower on multiple occasions. I think everybody wants to hate the big boy in town, like everybody hates Wal-mart.
Now I go to H&H to shoot, look at and fondle what I will buy online much cheaper with no tax and $10 transfer fee. So I still spend my money there but am able to save some too.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think everybody wants to hate the big boy in town, like everybody hates Wal-mart.

BINGO, we have a winner. Plus, some of the ranting is over ONE gun they found to be higher at H&H so they catergoricaly say all prices at H&H are too high.

.. remember, if you dont drop a little in the places you like to look around, you wont have a place to look around any longer.

Tru dat!

BC

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I bought my M&P from H&H they were the same price as Academy and cheaper than Bass Pro. This was in August of 2007. There were the cheapest in town on the M&P kit.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didnt someone get shot there a few months ago from a ND by a employee checking in a gun being pawned?

If that's the case, you can bet their gun handling procedures are now the safest in town. It's like in the old movie, "The World According to Garp" in which he's about to look at a house for sale and it gets hit by an aircraft. He insists on buying it because it's been pre-disastered.

Any place that has had an AD, or more rightly an ND, will have some pretty stringent safety protocols in place.

These seem to me like nice folks, and I'd like to see their misfortune not featured more than necessary. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom