Funniest Sitcom of All Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funnies sitcom ever

• Simpsons

Votes: 31 13.8%
  • Seinfeld

Votes: 76 33.9%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 46 20.5%
  • Cheers

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Married With Children

Votes: 48 21.4%
  • Friends

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • M*A*S*H

Votes: 27 12.1%
  • All In The Family

Votes: 19 8.5%
  • Taxi

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Andy Griffith, Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke, I Love Lucy

Votes: 25 11.2%

• Total voters

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tim Conway on the Carol Burnett Show was one of the funniest men on TV.
Tim Conway's goal on each show was to see how long it took to make Harvey C. lose it all and he did.
Soap, my gosh it was riot.
Fawlty Towers, from the BBC with John Cleese.
Not sitcoms, but Sid Caesar's show of shows, Ernie Kovacs, Steve Allen and Gary Moore.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tim Conway's goal on each show was to see how long it took to make Harvey C. lose it all and he did.

Boy, that sure was true ... Did they ever do a skit that Harvey didn't get "that look" ... you know ... the one that said "Dammit, Tim ..." :mean:

Then Carol would start snickering and then Vickie Lawrence ...

You know ... I might need to go buy some DVDs and relive my childhood!! :D

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot Gilligan's Island, Get Smart, and I Dream of Jeannie, didn't I? Also yeah, News Radio was pretty damned funny; give you that. Two and a Half Men is also very well written, tru dat.

seinfeld takes the cake!

That's the bottom line here, really... literally knee-slapping. "That's like discovering plutonium by accident!" or pretty much any of George's shenanigans.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy, that sure was true ... Did they ever do a skit that Harvey didn't get "that look" ... you know ... the one that said "Dammit, Tim ..." :mean:

Then Carol would start snickering and then Vickie Lawrence ...

You know ... I might need to go buy some DVDs and relive my childhood!! :D

There was at least one skit that was just Tim and Carol and she nearly lost it or did. Tim was F. Lee Bunny, attorney, and had a full bunny rabbit costume on. They sat at his desk and talked, but Tim would suddenly stopped and start eating the potted plants leaves around his desk and then go right back to the consultation. I have never been able to find that one in the reruns.

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was at least one skit that was just Tim and Carol and she nearly lost it or did. Tim was F. Lee Bunny, attorney, and had a full bunny rabbit costume on. They sat at his desk and talked, but Tim would suddenly stopped and start eating the potted plants leaves around his desk and then go right back to the consultation. I have never been able to find that one in the reruns.

Is this it?

Mrs JB Books

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tim Conway on the Carol Burnett Show was one of the funniest men on TV.
Soap, my gosh it was riot.
Fawlty Towers, from the BBC with John Cleese.
Not sitcoms, but Sid Caesar's show of shows, Ernie Kovacs, Steve Allen and Gary Moore.

I loved the Carol Burnett Show!!! That was one hilarious cast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom