Funny things said around your house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BAWHAHAHAHAHA

My g/f says the same thing and I always ask her y she wants to freeze something if shes planning to cook it for dinner. This is usually followed by a long silence and then she mumbles something about stupid redneck, dumb hick, or insain okie.

She currently lives outside Seattle Wa. and will be moving here in sept.

LOL I guess I forgot I had replied to this thread last year. My G/f now lives with me and still says "un-thaw"

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Quit blowing bubbles in your milk with that straw, you are not a cappuccino machine."

----------

"Daddy, come look!"
*3yo daughter, going potty, dips down and dunks her butt in the toilet water*
"My bottom was thirsty!"
i42.tinypic.com_1192ff8.jpg

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Let me check your credentials.....I've got a Law degree and 20 years of field experience.
What do you have....half a pack of rolling papers
?"

"So high you could duck hunt with a rake"

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about the old standard

My wife (she who must be obeyed) to me "Not tonite baby I'm too tired/I've got a headache." "I'm putting my foot down."

Me to my kids 2 and 4 yrs old "Do you want me to punch me in the throat?" "ask your mother."

My mother in law to me "do you want me to kick your butt?" me to my mother in law " do you want me to bend down so you can?"

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will it bother you if I **** you while you are reading?? (Actually, it's a cartoon in this month's Playboy ... but for some odd reason GC thought it was hysterical ... hmmmmm ...)

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me- "please don't get in your tanning bed."
Her- roll eyes.

Background.. Since we have a 6 yr old in the house we use code for things. My wife will ask me to "pick her back" when she is feeling frisky. That way, the kid won't come and beat on the locked door. A couple of months ago she was explaining to him that the reason that she gets into the tanning bed is that it keeps her back from breaking out and that No, he doesn't need to get into the tanning bed cause he doesn't get pimples on his back. So now, every time she goes to get in her tanning bed a tell her "please don't get into your tanning bed"

Latest posts

Top Bottom