What's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chili rellenos smothered in nuclear hot green chili sauce. Made with real white cheese and dipped in egg whites, not this deep fried flour batter crap that they try to pass off as a chili relleno.
That would be my wife’s go to food. It also has to be an Anaheim pepper for her, not a Pablano.
I don’t have a go to food. Eat anything not covered in that nasty a$$ sour cream BS that restaurants seem to think everyone likes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out the burgers at "Cheddar's".

As for my favorite, there isn't enough room on this web page to list them all. Least favorite is easy, though: Raw fish.

Woody
Sushi is incredible at the right restaurant that has fresh and knows how to prepare it. Sashimi for me.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's your go to/comfort food? The meal you could eat 3 or 4 times a week? I would hafta say a good ol' cheeseburger and fries or preferably onion rings for me. Just a good ol' classic with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and a big red onion slice.

Braums makes an awesome burger, as does Chili's and surprisingly Cracker Barrel. But homemade on the grill is always the best! :thumb:

So what food makes you happy, happy, happy?
My better half makes an incredible plate of farm fresh scrambled eggs with grilled onions, jalapeños, sweet peppers, sausage, bacon and jalapeño, feta cheese and strawberry jam mixed in

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tacos; NY Strip w/fries; fried Frog legs; chicken fried steak,w/cream gravy, fries and corn or fried okra; fried chicken, fried catfish, 2 eggs (sunny side up), bacon, hash brown, pancakes; 2 eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy.

If I'm having a burger, ground brisket, chopped purple onion, portobello mushroom, bacon mixed into meat, provolone and sharp cheddar melted on top, slice of mater and lettuce on a buttered, toasted bun. Cold Shiner Bock, on the side.

Attachments

• Resized_20230212_183751.jpeg
    Resized_20230212_183751.jpeg
    964.6 KB · Views: 0

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tacos; NY Strip w/fries; fried Frog legs; chicken fried steak,w/cream gravy, fries and corn or fried okra; fried chicken, fried catfish, 2 eggs (sunny side up), bacon, hash brown, pancakes; 2 eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy.

If I'm having a burger, ground brisket, chopped purple onion, portobello mushroom, bacon mixed into meat, provolone and sharp cheddar melted on top, slice of mater and lettuce on a buttered, toasted bun. Cold Shiner Bock, on the side.
That's not a burger, that's a freaking meatloaf on a bun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom