What's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chicken fried steak, fries smothered in gravy and fried okra, yes now I'm hungry. But my all time favorite if I lived closer than 100 miles from one is Waffle House. Their All Star Breakfast, 2 eggs, sausage, toast, grits and a waffle with maple syrup. :rubhands: It's a good thing there isn't one around the corner like in OKC. I would weight 100lbs heavier cause I would be in there once if not twice a day.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Picking 1 is pretty hard , but something spicy is always good and homemade is a must when looking for that comfort meal. Barley stew, Gumbo, Tuscan chicken, fish taco, discada taco, good grief I am slobbering on myself!! Time to get in the kitchen..... Time for some biscuits and sausage gravy..that is definitely comfort food lol. :cool:

Attachments

• 20210306_174342.jpg
    20210306_174342.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't get these curves by being picky. Lol

But ...

I'm hard-pressed to choose between a good thick steak, rare, 10 minutes off the grill with homemade yeast rolls ... Or chicken-fried steak with biscuits and white gravy.

Grumpy puts brown gravy with ketchup on his chicken-fried steak. Gah!! I threw up in my mouth just typing that out. :bigeye: :scratch::puke:

Tylermoody

Marksman
Reaction score
Chicken fried steak is #1 followed closely by a good cheeseburger with fries or rings. For fast food burgers I prefer the Carl's Jr 1/3 pound. Lite on the mayo and ketchup. Not so fast, Johnnies #8. Homemade is best.

Speaking of burgers, why does every place that advertises "Flame Broiled" have to drown the flavor in mayo and ketchup? Burger King and Carl's Jr both do it. I want to taste the burger not the condiments.

On a side note: If you like to keep some frozen patties on hand for quick meal, the Bradshaw Ranch 1/3lb with bacon and cheddar are not bad at all.
The Bradshaw ranch burger are by far the best frozen patties I’ve ever had hands down

Latest posts

Top Bottom