Further destruction of the middle class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shootin is right on w the grocery store and local retailers in general. We used to shop wally wold for groceries till we got fed up with the awful cs and lines 30 min long at the checkouts. We switched to Crest. Awesome cs. Rarely do we ever wait more than 5 min in line. And the best thing is that we pay nearly the same as we did at wally.

Crest, Country boy and Firelake. Thems the grocery stores we usually frequent. Firelake has got some pretty good steaks.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That will be good if it happens, but then these fools will ***** about how expensive walmart is. Then they will go to dollar general and ***** about the cheap Chinese **** they sell there because they control the consumer purchase.

At least that is what I learned from lurker on OSA.

C- you get points for showing up to class and participating. Im glad ya at least ya learned something. Now ya can return to the back of the class and read your comic book.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C- you get points for showing up to class and participating. Im glad ya at least ya learned something. Now ya can return to the back of the class and read your comic book.

Yeah, comics, At least I get the average Obama voter perspective from your vast knowledge of philosophy to offset any facts I may pickup with my other readings.

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah there's a gun store on every corner practically. Just not much to compete with wally world.
Crest is it.

I don't know whether I should give you a gold star or a pity pat on top of your dense skull. The reason there is no competition to Walmart is BECAUSE WE RAN THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. It's not Walmart's fault that OTASCO failed, it's our fault. Are you going to contribute to the success of Crest?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CNN) -- Some of the world's most well-known companies like Apple, Google, Facebook, Boots and Starbucks have become successful partly by convincing us through their products that their corporate values align with consumers' personal values.
But what happens when these companies behave in ways that seem to betray our trust? What if you find out that these companies keep their huge profits offshore and out of reach of domestic tax authorities?
Will people challenge them -- "You want to change the world and have us pick up the tab?" Yes, people are voicing their discontent. At Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference in June, protesters loudly criticized Apple for keeping $54.4 billion offshore to avoid paying U.S. corporate taxes.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/16/opinion/pease-tax-avoidance/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know whether I should give you a gold star or a pity pat on top of your dense skull. The reason there is no competition to Walmart is BECAUSE WE RAN THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. It's not Walmart's fault that OTASCO failed, it's our fault. Are you going to contribute to the success of Crest?

You have a Reesors and Wally world, I dont. Get that through your dense skull. Crest is a nice store but its 20 some miles from me. We do shop there when we have a big list to buy but when it comes to needing only a few items, its just not a good option.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have a Reesors and Wally world, I dont. Get that through your dense skull. Crest is a nice store but its 20 some miles from me. We do shop there when we have a big list to buy but when it comes to needing only a few items, its just not a good option.

el oh effing el....since you aren't willing to make the sacrifices required to not support Walmart you want the government to step in and make Walmart do business the way you want them to do business. How very liberal of you.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The simple answer is creating a new pro-usa union. Maybe America needs a national union to represent us. We'll give up our independent choices of where to shop, what to buy, ect... We'll all agree to be told how much 'American' we have to ratio in purchases, dues should be included in the American ratio too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom