Gabby Giffords AR-15 photo op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

The latter source was present when the photograph was taken, and said that Giffords had requested it for campaign purposes during October 2010.

According to the source, the image sent to Breitbart News was cropped to protect the identity of the person on the right-hand side of the original photograph (to Giffords's left).

The source, who is a member of the law enforcement community, told Breitbart News:

"We were told she wanted to toughen her image. She asked to come out and she wanted to shoot a rifle. She had one of our guys out there to show her how to shoot an AR-15."

Seems there's more than one hypocrite in the family.

full story

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
n2sooners said:
Ya, but I don't think getting hit by a car would make me want to ban motorcycles.

Would saying “ boom, Headshot!" In response to this be inappropriate? Because if it is, I won't say it...

Last edited:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, but I don't think getting hit by a car would make me want to ban motorcycles.

Maybe not. But the reality is, people have a right to change their mind on issues, and having something this tragic happen to you, would be something that changes one's belief.

The problem I have with people that change their belief on a certain issue, is when they try and force that belief on other people.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, but all I see are two people doing whatever it takes to further their political agendas. It started with Gabby posing with an AR to make herself look tough to Mark purchasing an AR for God only knows what reason.

540Z28

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

A better comparison might be drunk drivers???? MADD wants to crackdown on THEM. Not the alcohol or the cars.

ALSO, that target would never fly at H&H. I went there to shoot Wednesday and brought in a couple of their leftover targets but had them rolled up so they could not see what they were. They said that if they had faces on them they could not be used.

Last edited:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not. But the reality is, people have a right to change their mind on issues, and having something this tragic happen to you, would be something that changes one's belief.

The problem I have with people that change their belief on a certain issue, is when they try and force that belief on other people.

I agree. I don't think it's inconceivable that this experience would change their views. I don't fault her for the pics, she's not a hypocrite for those, as they occurred before the event. Her husband is a different story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom