Game cam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have done some research on them. At under $100 I have not found any real good ones. Someone on here may have some that are less than that and hopefully they can shed some light on their own experiences.

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You buy junk, you get junk. primos $130 46 ir is decent, but thats the cheapest cam i got and you can sure tell by coverage and trigger speed and shutter noise.

recon3117

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
BeVenue,

The Primos 46 is decent and the best review site I have found is Chaisngame.com, the HCO Scout Guard and the Reconyx 600- 950 are the gold standard.

We used to use various Moultrie's and Cuddyback cameras but have switched to the Primos line of cameras and we have two Reconyx cameras. For the money
try the Primos. Camera setup is very important to achieve decent pictures.

Good Luck

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought my Stealthcam was great. Fast shutter, absolutely silent, great IR flash and great picture quality. But after just a few weeks, it started acting up and keeps saying low battery, even when I know they aren't low. I have a marine battery and solar charger. It stays at 13.25 volts but the camera will take about 40 pictures over the course of about 2 days and then go into low batt mode. I guess I'm going to have to send it back.

RackStacker30

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased 3 of the new Primos Truth Cam 35 cameras about two months ago and have been very happy with the picture quality, battery life, and overall quality of the camera. The camera's filter does make a slight noise when taking pictures, but I haven't noticed that the deer get spooked off and stay away. There have been a few pictures where you can tell the deer gets spooked and turns to run, but then they always seem to come back in about a minute later and are no longer afraid of the noise. So far, I would recommend this camera to anyone. We'll see how it performs during the winter months and long term, but so far I am very happy with them.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a moultrie D50 on sale last month and so far (knock on wood) It has been doing a pretty good job. I don't think it's getting pictures quite as well as it should but for 69 bucks it's earning its keep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom