Game cam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have had no issues with any of my stealthcams. I've tried 3-4 other brands that all eventually failed. I have 1 stealthcam that has been in the woods continually for 5 yrs without issue. ($89)

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i have had really good luck with my bushnell. it is the small sized one that is 200 dollars. it is the only bushnell product i have been happy with.

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't believe the hype. You're not wanting photos to publish in a magazine. You want photos to tell you the deer are where you think or hope they are. I use Wildgame Innovations S1.3 that I got a BPro for $40 bucks. Works great for what I need.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v232_deadelvis_DEER_DSC_0043.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v232_deadelvis_DEER_DSC_0021.jpg

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't believe the hype. You're not wanting photos to publish in a magazine. You want photos to tell you the deer are where you think or hope they are. I use Wildgame Innovations S1.3 that I got a BPro for $40 bucks. Works great for what I need.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v232_deadelvis_DEER_DSC_0043.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v232_deadelvis_DEER_DSC_0021.jpg

Was that on sale or everyday price?

Reaction score
Don't believe the hype.

Well, the hype IS hype, IMO, when it comes to number of megapixels and infrared ability. Just don't need that stuff.

The hype is NOT hype, IMO, when it comes to the other stuff - battery life, user-friendliness & features, memory, and most importantly (1) range, (2) detection zone angle, (3) trigger speed, and (4) correct sensitivity. Above all, trigger speed, depending on how and where it's situated in the forest. For the price, that Bushnell Trophy Cam is well worth it, seems to me, given its high marks in these categories I mention, versus its price. If you have a lot of trespassers in your area, being small and camoflagued can have significant weight attached to it.

But nothing wrong with a $50 one either, if it works for ya!

Ram_Tough_Truck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a couple of Wildview cams off of Ebay season before last for around $30. Decent picture taking, no time stamps. Had one stolen last year so $30 wasnt a major loss. Here are some photos from last year to show the quality. Not the best but works for what I need them for. Just put them out last weekend for this season will run them and maybe we'll have some good photos to share of some big bucks next week.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom