Gawd, I love OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have really liked everyone I have met here on OSA. Even though I don't don't agree with everyone and everything that is said I still respect theirs opinions.....sometimes (LOL). There are always going to be points that will initiate an arguement with me.... BUT.... That's who we are. I enjoy the debates, and in the end I have at least developed an appreciation for the other sides point of view.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What other way??

EDIT: Oh, I see now...lol, I didn't see that untill you brought it to my attention.
:lookaroun?

Im perfectly comfortable in my manhood haha

but his name is good bc of the pun or play on words. Unless there is something else im missing then I dont see why else you liked it so much

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a GURL on a gunboard full of men who are typically just a tad bit ... ahhhhh ... how shall I say this delicately ... "defensive" when it comes to their maleness ... I just gotta say the turn in this thread is hysterical!!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh guys!!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell maybe I'll host a "smoked animal parts" get together at my house like I do for the diesel group I am with.

that would be awesome...I'd be in for either bringing some ribs or putting in the fund if you were cooking. I am sure I can get a few of the other "fat guys" to make the drive.

what diesel group? I am more car based but have friends in every aspect of the car community just about

Latest posts

Top Bottom